After much prayer and consideration, we’re excited to announce that we’re releasing Season 2 of Compelled on Tuesday, June 18th!
We’re grateful for the outpouring of support and encouragement that we’ve received from you, our listeners, ever since we completed Season 1. We’re also thankful for the financial contributions that many of you have made to our work over the last few months.
Your support has already enabled us to collect some incredible stories of God’s compelling love that we can’t wait to share in Season 2, including:
- A mother who spent years in prison after being falsely convicted of murdering her foster child, yet instead of growing bitter, started a flourishing ministry to other inmates.
- A missionary to South Asia who has seen God work miracles to bring locals into His Kingdom.
- The unlikely journey of Ryan Dobson, the son of Christian author and psychologist Dr. James Dobson.
How You Can Help
June 18th is still a ways off, but while you wait, here are some things that you can do to help advance our work:
- Prayer: We gain much comfort in knowing that if God wants the podcast to continue past Season 2, He will provide resources and open doors in due time.
- Share Episodes: If you know other people who would enjoy listening to a particular episode, send it their way, or share it on Facebook or Twitter. Our distribution relies heavily on word-of-mouth sharing from listeners like you.
- Introductions: We’re on the lookout for potential guests, donors, advertisers, and other Christ-minded podcasts we can cross-promote. If you have a connection, just drop us a line using the contact form.
That’s it for now. Be watching for future updates on our progress, upcoming guests, and maybe even a sneak peek (a great reason to join our email list)!